We’re back on the road this weekend, finishing up a long-overdue project! We’ll need travel-ready food for both “brunch” (we don’t typically eat breakfast) and dinner. We’ve got our favorite Keto wraps planned for the dinner portion of our day. For brunch, I will be making these egg muffins: whole food, ready to grab & go!
about 8 muffins
- 6 eggs, whisked together
- 1 cup shredded mozzerella cheese
- 1 scallion, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes, chopped
- Fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine cheese and eggs. Pour into greased muffin tins.
- Add scallion, bacon, and tomatoes evenly to each tin.
- Grind a little bit of pepper over the top.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes, until a knife inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Let cool and remove muffins from tins.
Enjoy! Don’t have sun-dried tomatoes on hand? Get creative with additions – this can be a good chance to use up your low carb leftovers!
Did you enjoy this post? Tell your friends! 🙂
If you would like to help keep us going, there are two more ways you can easily help us to keep bringing you quality content and information – for FREE! (Unfortunately, the ads that you see here benefit WordPress, not us.)
1. Please click the “follow” link at the top of this sidebar, and
2. Use this affiliate link when shopping on Amazon
Please note: Links to products are Affiliate Links.
Please also note: I am not a doctor or nutritionist. While this Primal, LCHF and ketogenic diet experiment has worked well for me so far, your mileage may vary. This diet needs to be balanced correctly, in order to avoid potential side effects. It is always a good idea to discuss any major health decisions with your doctor before getting started.