Hello and thanks for stopping by! I am happy to report that after a looong cold spring we’ve finally graduated to grilling season here at our little cabin! Here’s a simple low-carb, grain and gluten-free bread that we like to use when we grill up some burgers (pasture raised of course)!
- 4 Large Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Cream Of Tartar
- 1/4 Cup Cream Cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Whisk the whites with an electric mixer for 1 – 2 mins.
- Add the cream of tartar and whisk again for another 1 min until you see the mix start to firm up a little bit .
- Mix the egg yolks, and cream cheese in a second bowl until well combined. Gently fold this mixture into the egg whites.
- Spoon onto a tray lined with parchment paper. These will spread quite a bit on the oven, so be sure to leave a good amount of room between each dollop of batter
- Bake at 375F for 15-20 mins until slightly golden brown on top.
Note: These basic little breads are fairly bland, so feel free to get creative with adding your favorite sweet or savory flavorings/toppings to them!
Did you enjoy this post? Tell your friends! 🙂
If you would like to help keep us going, there are two more ways you can easily help us to keep bringing you quality content and information – for FREE! (Unfortunately, the ads that you see here benefit WordPress, not us.)
1. Please click the “follow” link at the top of this sidebar, and
2. Use this affiliate link when shopping on Amazon
Please note: Links to products are Affiliate Links.
Please also note: I am not a doctor or nutritionist. While this Primal, LCHF and ketogenic diet experiment has worked well for me so far, your mileage may vary. This diet needs to be balanced correctly, in order to avoid potential side effects. It is always a good idea to discuss any major health decisions with your doctor before getting started.